|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO/Kosher/ Halal/ Organic|
|Model Number:||butterfly pea flower powder|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||bottle, DRUM, Plastic Container, Vacuum Packed|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Product Name:||Butterfly Pea Flower Powder||Type:||Butterfly Pea Extract, Butterfly Bean Pollen|
|Latin Name:||Clitoria Ternatea L||Appearance:||Blue Fine Powder|
|Application:||Food, Dietary Supplements, Beverages||Grade:||Food Grade|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||MOQ:||1 Kg|
200 Mesh Butterfly Pea Extract Powder,
Natural Pigment Butterfly Pea Extract Powder,
Superfood Butterfly Pea Extract Powder
Butterfly pea flower powder, also called butterfly pea powder, butterfly pea tea powder, blue pea tea powder or blue matcha powder, is one of the best natural blue pigments for beverages and food. It is made from dried flowers of clitoria ternatea.
The butterfly pea flower powder is water soluble and it is free of calories, fat and sugar. The blue color is from the main ingredient anthocyanin. PH value can change the color of butterfly pea flower powder in the solution. When the solution is acidic, the color will change to purple, even red; while the solution is alkaline, the color will be green.
*100% China Certified Organic butterfly pea flower powder - Pure Shade-Grown butterfly pea flower powder - Grown Without Pesticides or Harmful Fertilizers.
*Create Amazing butterfly pea flower powder Recipes - Culinary Grade butterfly pea powder is an affordable way to add a delicious, healthy boost to lattes, smoothies, baked goods, and other dishes.
*Healthy Superfood - butterfly pea flower powder is rich in antioxidants and is a great source of natural energy and mental clarity.
1. In Southeast Asia the flower is used as a natural food colouring.
2. In Malay cooking, an aqueous extract is used to colour glutinous rice for kuih ketan (also known as pulut tai tai or pulut tekan in Peranakan/Nyonya cooking) and in nyonya chang.
3. In Kelantan, east part of Malaysia, by adding a few buds of this flower in a pot while cooking white rice will add bluish tint on the rice which is served with other side dishes and such meal is called nasi kerabu.
4. In Thailand, butterfly pea flower powder taste a syrupy blue drink is made called nam dok anchan , it is sometimes consumed with a drop of sweet lime juice to increase acidity and turn the juice into pink-purple.
5. In Burmese and Thai cuisines, the flowers are also dipped in batter and fried.
6. Butterfly pea flower tea is made from the ternatea flowers and dried lemongrass and changes color depending on what is added to the liquid, with lemon juice turning it purple.
|Description||Light Blue Purple Fine Powder||Complies|
|Mesh Size||100 % pass 80 mesh||Complies|
|Loss on Drying||≤ 5.0%||2.65%|
|Heavy Metal||≤ 10.0 mg/kg||Complies|
|Pb||≤ 2.0 mg/kg||Complies|
|As||≤ 1.0 mg/kg||Complies|
|Residue of Pesticide||Negative||Negative|
|Total Plate Count||≤ 1000cfu/g||Complies|