|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Brand Name:||Xi'an Huiji Herb Biotechnology Co., Ltd.|
|Certification:||USDA Organic/EU Organic/FDA/ISO/Kosher/Halal|
|Model Number:||20%~40% Soy Isoflavones|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5KG|
|Packaging Details:||Foli Bag/ Paper Drum/Carton|
|Delivery Time:||1-3 Working Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Product Name:||Soy Extract||Model Number:||HJHERB- Soy Oligopeptides|
|Active Ingredient:||Soy Isoflavones||Text Method:||HPLC|
soy isoflavones extract powder,
40% Soy Isoflavones Extract,
Soy Isoflavones Powder
Soy extract is one form of plant compounds. There is a component in soybeans called soy isoflavones. Soy isoflavones are similar in structure to estrogen, so they have long been called phytoestrogens, which are easily absorbed by the human body and can quickly supplement nutrients. Soybeans are mainly protein, oil and carbohydrates. In addition, soybeans also contain trace elements, phospholipids, vitamins, inositol, genistein, isoflavone glycosides, various enzymes, and crude fiber.
Soy oligopeptides are the separation of soy protein using protein engineering separation techniques. The soy protein is separated into soy protein isolate having a protein content of more than 90%. Soy protein isolates are catalyzed by bioengineering enzymes to form soybean oligopeptides (also known as small molecule active peptides, micro peptides) with molecular weights between 500 and 175, all composed of 2-6 amino acids.
|Product Name||Soy Extract|
|Appearance||Light Yellow Powder|
|Active ingredient||Soy oligopeptide|
|Grade||Food & Pharmaceutical|
|Application||Food &Beverage, Health Care Products, Medcine, Cosmetic|
|Shelf Life||24 Months|
1. Food field: Soybean extract is added to various beverages, wines and foods as a functional food additive;
2. The field of health products: widely used in various health products to prevent chronic diseases or relieve menopausal syndrome;
3. Cosmetics field: widely added to cosmetics, it has the effect of delaying aging, tightening the skin, and making the skin smoother and more delicate.
1. The structure and function of soy isoflavones are similar to the estrogen secreted by the body, without the side effects of drug estrogen.
2. Soy isoflavones have a slow and long-lasting effect and can be taken for a long time; while the drug estrogen has a quick effect but has large side effects. It should be taken under the guidance of a doctor, so it should not be taken for a long time.
3. Soy isoflavones have a two-way regulating effect; when the secretion of estrogen in the body is insufficient, it can play a role in supplementing estrogen; when the secretion of estrogen in the body is excessive, it can inhibit the excessive secretion of estrogen.