|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Brand Name:||Xi'an Huiji Herb Biotechnology Co., Ltd.|
|Certification:||USDA Organic/EU Organic/FDA/ISO/Kosher/Halal|
|Model Number:||100% Natural Extract|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5KG|
|Packaging Details:||Foli Bag/ Paper Drum/Carton|
|Delivery Time:||1-3 Working Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Product Name:||Green Tea Extract||Appearance:||Brown Powder|
|Part:||Leaf Extraction||Type:||Solvent Extraction|
|Botanical Source:||Green Tea Leaves||Active Ingredient:||Polyphenols, Catechin, EGCG|
|Model Number:||HUIJI Green Tea P.E.||Grade:||Food , Pharmaceuticals|
|Specification:||Polyphenols 98% , Catechin 70%, EGCG 50%||Test Method:||UV, HPLC|
|Application:||Pharmaceuticals, Food, Dietary Supplements, Cosmetics||Shelf Life:||2 Years|
Polyphenols Green Tea Extract Powder,
Catechin 70% Green Tea Extract Powder,
EGCG 50% Green Tea Extract Powder
Green Tea Extract is extracted from the leaves of camellia sinensis (tea tre). Active ingredients of the extract include Polyphenols, Catechin and EGCG. Green tea extract can reduce blood fat and improve immunity. Due to its antioxidant effect, green tea extract is a good natural food preservative, and it is also an additive for beverages and cosmetics.
Tea polyphenols have the most Chinese characteristics and advantages to be extracted from tea leaves. Tea polyphenols, which are natural antioxidants for food, are used as raw materials for health products. In the next 5 years of synthetic food antioxidants and natural products coexisting, the annual demand for tea polyphenols will gradually transition from 500 tons to 5000 tons, and the future annual demand will rise to tens of thousands of tons; as a huge added value The main ingredient of health care products, tea polyphenols will gradually increase from tens of tons of demand to hundreds of tons.
1. Green tea extract Reduce blood fat.
2. Green tea extract Antioxidant effect.
3. Green tea extract Antibacterial effect.
4. Green tea extract Improve immunity.
5. Green tea extract Inhibit increase of cancer cell.
Tea polyphenols have been widely used in the food industry as a natural antioxidant.
1. Beverages: Tea polyphenols can be used to prepare various tea beverages, applied to various alcoholic beverages, and can also inhibit the destruction of vitamin A and vitamin C and other vitamins in soy milk, soft drinks, fruit juices and other beverages, thereby protecting beverages Of various nutrients.
2. Confectionery: Tea polyphenols are used in chewing gum, candy, fruit candy and other candies, which can effectively prevent oxidation, keep fresh, fix color and fix fragrance, and remove bad breath. In addition, tea polyphenols can also make the "acid tail" in high-sugar foods disappear, making the mouth feel sweet.