|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Brand Name:||Xi'an HJHERB Biotechnology Co., Ltd.|
|Certification:||USDA Organic/EU Organic/FDA/ISO/Kosher/Halal|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||Foli Bag/ Paper Drum/Carton|
|Delivery Time:||1-3 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|English Name:||Blue Spirulina Extract||Alias:||Phycocyanin, Spirulina Extract|
|Specification:||Color Price E10%618nm≧180||Source:||Luran Colorant|
|Effective Substance Content:||25||Properties:||Blue Lyophilized Powder, With Special Clear Fragrance, Easily Soluble In Water, And Fluorescent.|
Pigment E18 Blue Spirulina Powder,
FDA Certified Blue Spirulina Powder,
Algae Blue Pigment E18
Phycocyanin E18 is a new type of natural pigment, and its good safety and functionality are being continuously researched and proven worldwide. Japan is a country that developed and applied algae blue early, and is a natural blue pigment approved by the US FDA. The European Union has listed algae blue as a raw material for colored foods, as a non-food additive, and its usage in food is not limited. China GB2760 Food Additive Catalog also allows the use of algal blue as a natural colorant. Highly active fluorescent phycocyanin from "Huiji Herb Biotechnology", pure natural organic extraction.
1. Natural edible pigment: Algae blue is a water-soluble pigment, non-toxic, pure blue, clear and lovely, and can be used as a food coloring agent. And it is a very rich protein in itself, its amino acid composition is complete, and essential amino acids account for 37.2% of the total. It is a natural blue pigment approved by the US FDA. Can be used for: ice cream, chewing gum, powdered drinks, refreshing drinks, cakes, snacks, candy, jelly, fillings, noodles, mustard, sugar-coated tablets, capsules.
2. Medical and health food: Algae blue pigment in vitro experiment has proved to stimulate the generation of red blood cell colony, similar to the effect of erythropoietin (EPO). Phycocyanin can help regulate the synthesis of many important enzymes needed by the human body. It plays an important role in inhibiting the growth of cancer cells and promoting the regeneration of human cells. It can also regulate the body's immune system, enhance the function of the immune system, and improve the body's disease. Resistance. At present, a variety of phycocyanin compound medicines have been successfully developed abroad, and the protein is believed to have immunity and disease resistance functions. Studies have shown that the inhibitory effect of phycocyanin on some cancer cells is very obvious. Therefore, in the future, phycocyanin is a very safe and valuable targeted therapeutic drug and tumor photodynamic photosensitizer. (It has the functions of anti-radiation, *, regulating immunity, promoting hematopoiesis, delaying aging, anti-oxidation, removing free radicals in cells, preventing human aging, etc.).
3. The neighborhood of cosmetics: Phycocyanin is a collagen-like protein, which is a combination of macromolecular proteins and chromophore molecules through disulfide bonds. It has antioxidant, moisturizing, anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory and freckle-reducing effects. And show a beautiful ocean blue tone.
4. Special reagents for biology, chemistry and cytology experiments: Algae blue is blue and fluorescent, and can be used as some reagents for photodynamic research in biology and cytology. It can also be used as a biochemical marker. Another effect of phycocyanin is a fluorescent agent, its fluorescent effect is 30 times that of ordinary fluorescein.
5. Application in agriculture: Phycocyanin is the main type of photosensitive protein in the phycobiliprotein series, and it is a light-harvesting antenna in algal cells. And has rich nutrition and comprehensive amino acid composition. The product is used in foliar fertilization, which can obviously promote the photosynthesis of plants. At the same time, due to the photodynamic and light excitation of phycocyanin caused by light energy, a photosensitive reaction occurs, which makes the product have antiviral and antibacterial effects. At present, tests conducted jointly by the Beijing Academy of Agricultural Sciences and the Shandong Vegetable Research Institute show that the phycocyanin extracted from Spirulina contains specific auxins.