|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Brand Name:||Xi'an HJHERB Biotechnology Co., Ltd.|
|Certification:||USDA Organic/EU Organic/FDA/ISO/Kosher/Halal|
|Model Number:||100% Pure Natural|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5KG|
|Packaging Details:||Foli Bag/ Paper Drum/Carton|
|Delivery Time:||1-3 Working Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Grade:||Food/Feed/Pharmaceutical/Cosmetic Grade||Type:||Astaxanthin Powder|
|Part:||Whole||Appearance:||Dark Red Powder|
|Active Ingredient:||Astaxanthin||Extraction Type:||Solvent Extraction|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Test Method:||HPLC|
Haematococcus Pluvialis Natural Food Additives,
Astaxantina Natural Food Additives,
Astaxanthin Food Grade Additives
Astaxanthin is a non-vitamin A carotenoid. Astaxanthin cannot be converted to vitamin A in animals, but it has the same antioxidant effect as carotenoids. It quenches singlet oxygen and captures free radicals. The ability is more than 10 times higher than β-carotene and more than 100 times stronger than vitamin E. People also call it "super vitamin E". Astaxanthin has been widely recognized for its antioxidant properties, coloring properties, and immunity-boosting properties. The United States and other countries have allowed it to be used as a food additive in production.
Fish oil with omega-3 fatty acids isn't the only thing from the ocean that can improve function in the human body. Astaxanthin is a carotenoid pigment that occurs in trout, microalgae, yeast, and shrimp, among other sea creatures. It's most Commonly found in Pacific salmon and is what gives the fish its pinkish color.
An antioxidant, astaxanthin is said to have many health benefits. It's been linked to healthier skin, endurance, heart health, joint pain, and may even have a future in cancer treatment. Astaxanthin's antioxidant properties provide the main source of the
health claims and benefits of the supplement.
1. With the function of natural food pigment, Astaxanthin has rich nutritional value and good coloring effect.
2. Astaxanthin has excellent oxidation resisting activity, in terms of free radical scavenging activity is 1000 times higher than the natural VE.
3. Astaxanthin can prevent arteriosclerosis and relative diseases.
4. Astaxanthin can be used as anticancer activity to strengthen the functions of immune system.
5. Enhance the health of central nervous system.
6. Intensify energy metabolism of organism.
1. Applied in food field, it is mainly used as food additives for pigment and health care.
2. Applied in animal feeds field, it is used as an new animal feed additive to impart coloration, including farm-raised salmon and egg yolks.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is mainly used to prevent cancer and anti-oxidant.
4. Applied in cosmetic field, it is mainly used to Antioxidant and UV protection.