|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Brand Name:||Xi'an Huiji Herb Biotechnology Co., Ltd.|
|Certification:||USDA Organic/EU Organic/FDA/ISO/Kosher/Halal|
|Model Number:||100% Natural|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5KG|
|Packaging Details:||Foli Bag/ Paper Drum/Carton|
|Delivery Time:||1-3 Working Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Grade:||Pharmaceutical Grade, Food & Pharmaceutical Grade||Type:||Vegetable Extract Powder|
|Appearance:||Brown Yellow Powder||Test Method:||UV|
100% Natural Lycium barbarum powder,
Wolfberry Extract Lycium barbarum powder,
Natural Lycium Barbarum Powder
Lycium barbarum powder is made from Ningxia's natural lycium barbarum after being baked and matured at a low temperature and powdered. The powdered medlar will not affect the effect, but can increase absorption and promote digestion. Goji berry is known by the scientific name of Lycium barbarum. It's credited with increasing the life span and having several health improving properties. It is one of the richest natural nutrients available on earth. It is said that the Chinese have been using Goji berry, as a food and a medicine, for more than five thousand years.
|Product Name||Wolfberry Powder Extract|
|Appearance||Brown Yellow Powder|
|Grade||Food and Beverage Additives|
|Active Ingredients||Lycium barbarum polysaccharide|
1. Male impotence. The aphrodisiac function played by wolfberry powder is surprising. As a tonic for both medicine and food, wolfberry powder can be eaten in many ways.
2. Prevent insomnia for men, women, middle-aged and elderly people. Wolfberry powder can be taken all year round, brewed in summer, but it is better to drink in the afternoon, which can improve physical fitness and facilitate sleep.
3. Middle-aged and elderly people strengthen their bodies Lycium barbarum powder is beneficial to the digestion of the elderly and has a strong improvement effect on the aging diseases of the elderly with organ decline.
1. Can be made of the best natural health care products, widely used in health food, health drink, and teas
2. Can be used as a tonic for the eyes, especially where the circulation is thought to be poor, in conditions of dizziness, blurred vision, and diminished sight.
3. In the respiratory system it is used to tonify the lungs, especially in conditions with a consumptive cough
4. In the cardiovascular system lycium is used as a circulatory tonic, to reduce blood pressure and to lower lipid levels.